Delivery will be made to the address specified on the completed order form.
We will deliver your order to the main entrance of the delivery address. At your request, our driver may carry your order into the delivery address, for example, to a particular floor in an apartment block or into the kitchen but only if : a) the driver has your permission, b) the driver believes that it is safe and practical to do as you requests, c) there is no obstacle preventing entrance, for example a locked main door. Agro Farm always reserves the right to deliver only to the main entrance of the delivery address.
In an event where we have been notified to leave your order on your doorstep, Agro Farm shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions.
If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, you shall inform us at least 24 hours prior to delivery.
No amendment to an order is allowed once the order is processed. To add items, kindly create a 2nd order within 24 hours prior to delivery and inform us via customer service.
Agro Farm will not liable for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
1. The recipient is not present at the address given at the time the delivery was requested to take place.
2. The address given was incorrect.
3. No such recipient with the information provided at the given address.
4. Contact number provided was not reachable or valid for us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully.
5. In the event of non-delivery, no requests for refund will be accepted due to the perishable nature of our produce.
6. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be accepted.
7. In the case of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, Agro Farm will not be held liable for any claims.