Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, organization name, recipient name(s), and phone number(s). Sharing of your Personal Data is completely voluntary. However, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payments without the required information.
The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you either,
· Visit our websites, our through our pages on social media platforms;
· Subscribe to our mailing list;
· Submit website feedback;
· Send an email or letter to us; or
· Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our website, telephone, or other means.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA), you agree that Agro Farm may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and participation in our services and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the service, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
- engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by the services we offer;
- unless you notify us in writing and your notice is acknowledged as being received by our legal, finance, technology and marketing teams, that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail, messaging, mobile SMS and text communications, visual communications, digital communications, and posts about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which we determine at our absolute discretion may be of interest to you;
- customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- notifying you about important changes to the membership program;
- responding to queries or feedback from you; enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
In compliance with the PDPA, Agro Farm will not send marketing messages to telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that has been acknowledged as received that you wish to withdraw the consent.
You may choose to disable, or not grant the Cookies permission; which may prevent yourself from taking full advantage of our website.
website may contain links to other websites not maintained or related to use.
privacy policies of the other websites when you are using those websites.
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our website.
Retention of Personal Data
retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose
for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
Withdrawal of Personal Data
You may withdraw your consent to provide Personal Data by submitting your request via email to the contact details below. Depending on your request, we may or may not be able to provide our service to you.
Access and Update of Personal Data
You have the right to access and update your Personal Data at any time. If you would like to correct or review the Personal Data we have about you, you can let us know by contacting us at the email stated below. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.